Life Happens Fast For The Man With The Golden Voice

I'm sure that you've heard about Ted Williams by now. If not, Google "ted williams" to get a recant of his awe-inspiring story. As I've followed the news, I have been struck by how quickly life happens. I've also thought about how the decisions we make each day can position us for success or activate a derailment in our lives.

Voice Service Bridge

This story really pulled at my "heart-strings". If we're truthful, every one of us knows someone like Ted Williams. In fact, there's likely a little bit of Ted Williams in each of us; past failures or poor decisions paralyze us from stepping out and using our talents to pursue our dreams. What dream have you deferred because of past mistakes?

Voice Service Bridge

Another person of interest in this story is Doral Chenoweth III, the videographer that showed compassion and took action. How often do we discount people because of their circumstances? Mr. Chenoweth had to first look beyond Mr. Williams' outward appearance in order to have a conversation and uncover his gift. We should all be mindful of our interactions with others. After all, the person that you dismiss could very well be a bridge to your destiny.

I've read the headlines about Mr. Williams' criminal past, and I know some may think that he's undeserving of this opportunity. I believe that we've all been blessed with an opportunity at one time or another that we didn't deserve. Others may say, "What did he really do? He was a panhandler that is now an overnight phenomenon! He was not positioning himself for success!" I must disagree with you on this point. Albeit unconventional, he promoted his gift. His sign said the following:

"I have a God-given gift of voice. I am an ex-radio announcer who has fallen on hard times. Please, any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless."

How often do we promote our talents and skill sets? In fact, many of us don't believe in self-promotion. And, if around others that do it, we perceive them as arrogant or cocky. T. Harv Eker says it best, "successful people believe in self-promotion."

Personally, I pray that he succeeds. He has been given an awesome gift, another chance. If given the opportunity, are you ready for your big break? I want to hear from you. How do you feel about the instant fame of the man with the golden voice?

Life Happens Fast For The Man With The Golden Voice
Voice Service Bridge

LED LCD HDTV 46 Hdtv 1080P 40 Inch Lcd Hdtv